Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prescription safety specs
(06-30-2016, 11:09 AM)l.hollands Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 03:03 PM)j.marston Wrote: Probably this reply is a little late. Apologies. I think in general it is quite difficult to find good quality prescription safety specs that seem to not have a gap top and bottom.

I know that you can get prescription ski goggles which would have a close fit so perhaps prescription goggles may be more available.

We haven't bought any prescription glasses in our lab before but I remember Bolle having a good selection of stuff.
These are called spectacles but I'd say its more a small goggle.

Hope this is some help...


Thanks for this.  I have ordered some Bolle ones - hope they are OK when they arrive :-)

An alternative option is to get your university registered with a Specsavers Corporate account (  We usually buy 5 safety spec vouchers at a time then issue them to whoever needs them via the corporate log in.  The vouchers are then emailed directly to the staff member.  This works pretty much the same as DSE (Display Screen Equipment) eye vouchers and is relatively simple to set up and use.

Hope this helps Smile

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)